◆英語タイトル：Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2020
◆発行会社（リサーチ会社）：Global Markets Direct
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はGlobal Markets Direct社の日本における正規販売代理店です。同社発行の医療分野調査レポートに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。
※Global Markets Direct社の概要はこちらでご確認いただけます。
Uveal Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Uveal Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Uveal melanoma, the most common intraocular tumor, is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells are found in the part of the eye called the uvea. The uvea contains cells called melanocytes. When these cells become cancerous, the cancer is called a melanoma. Symptoms include dark spot on the iris, glaucoma, eye pain and eye redness. Uveal melanoma is more common in people who have atypical mole syndrome, dysplastic nevus syndrome, and ocular or oculodermal melanocytosis. Treatment includes surgery, radiation and proton therapy.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Uveal Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Uveal Melanoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Uveal Melanoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 19, 9, 9, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Uveal Melanoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Uveal Melanoma (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Uveal Melanoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Uveal Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Uveal Melanoma – Overview
Uveal Melanoma – Therapeutics Development
Uveal Melanoma – Therapeutics Assessment
Uveal Melanoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Uveal Melanoma – Drug Profiles
Uveal Melanoma – Dormant Projects
Uveal Melanoma – Discontinued Products
Uveal Melanoma – Product Development Milestones
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Uveal Melanoma, H1 2020
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020 (Contd..1), H1 2020
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2020
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by A6 Pharmaceuticals LLC, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by AbbVie Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by Aura Biosciences Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by BioMed Valley Discoveries Inc, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Dormant Projects, H1 2020
Uveal Melanoma - Discontinued Products, H1 2020
A6 Pharmaceuticals LLC
Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc
Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aura Biosciences Inc
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc
BioMed Valley Discoveries Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Cleveland BioLabs Inc
Delcath Systems Inc
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Eli Lilly and Co
Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy
Iconic Therapeutics Inc
Ideaya Biosciences Inc
InxMed Shanghai Co Ltd
Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc
Modulation Therapeutics Inc
Oncomatryx Biopharma SL
Polaris Pharmaceuticals Inc
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
Viralytics Pty Ltd
WPD Pharmaceuticals Inc