◆英語タイトル：Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline Review, H1 2020
◆発行会社（リサーチ会社）：Global Markets Direct
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はGlobal Markets Direct社の日本における正規販売代理店です。同社発行の医療分野調査レポートに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。
※Global Markets Direct社の概要はこちらでご確認いただけます。
Polycythemia Vera – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Polycythemia Vera – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Polycythemia Vera (PV) is a stem cell disorder characterized as a panhyperplastic, malignant and neoplastic marrow disorder. Symptoms include itchiness, headache, dizziness, weakness and excessive sweating. The risk of polycythemia vera increases with age. Treatment includes alkylating agents.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Polycythemia Vera – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Polycythemia Vera and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 9, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Polycythemia Vera (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Polycythemia Vera (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Polycythemia Vera (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Polycythemia Vera – Overview
Polycythemia Vera – Therapeutics Development
Polycythemia Vera – Therapeutics Assessment
Polycythemia Vera – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Polycythemia Vera – Drug Profiles
Polycythemia Vera – Dormant Projects
Polycythemia Vera – Discontinued Products
Polycythemia Vera – Product Development Milestones
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Polycythemia Vera, H1 2020
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2020
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2020 (Contd..1), H1 2020
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2020
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline by AbbVie Inc, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline by Gilead Sciences Inc, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline by Imago BioSciences Inc, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Dormant Projects, H1 2020
Polycythemia Vera - Discontinued Products, H1 2020
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Gilead Sciences Inc
Imago BioSciences Inc
IO Biotech ApS
Kartos Therapeutics Inc
Merganser Biotech Inc
Protagonist Therapeutics Inc
Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd