◆英語タイトル：Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2019
◆発行会社（リサーチ会社）：Global Markets Direct
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はGlobal Markets Direct社の日本における正規販売代理店です。同社発行の医療分野調査レポートに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。
※Global Markets Direct社の概要はこちらでご確認いただけます。
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2019
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oropharyngeal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides an overview of the Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Oropharyngeal cancer is a disease which malignant cells form in the tissue of oropharynx. Oropharynx is a middle part of the throat which includes the base of the tongue, the tonsils, the soft palate, and the walls of the pharynx. Oropharyngeal cancers can be divided into two types, HPV-positive, which are related to human papillomavirus infection, and HPV-negative cancers, which are usually linked to alcohol or tobacco use.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oropharyngeal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oropharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 3, 17, 10 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Overview
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Therapeutics Development
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Drug Profiles
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Dormant Projects
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Discontinued Products
Oropharyngeal Cancer – Product Development Milestones
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Oropharyngeal Cancer, H2 2019
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2019
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2019
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2019
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2019 (Contd..1), H2 2019
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2019
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H2 2019
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H2 2019
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2019
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2019
Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline by AbbVie Inc, H2 2019
Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline by Advaxis Inc, H2 2019
Oropharyngeal Cancer - Dormant Projects, H2 2019
Oropharyngeal Cancer - Discontinued Products, H2 2019
AMI Onco Theranostics LLC
Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Biomimetix JV LLC
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics LLC
Celldex Therapeutics Inc
Eisai Co Ltd
Gilead Sciences Inc
Innate Pharma SA
ISA Pharmaceuticals BV
Merck & Co Inc
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
PNP Therapeutics Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
Theralase Technologies Inc
Turnstone Biologics Inc
VasGene Therapeutics Inc