◆英語タイトル：Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2014” is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry over October-December 2014. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry. Furthermore, this report provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry. In addition, the report includes the forecasts of the projected investments on pharmaceutical equipment, procurement budget allocations and the leading suppliers of pharmaceutical equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Overall, 46% of pharmaceutical industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 42% state that their current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of global pharmaceutical industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both their companies and the industry over October-December 2014
- Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest growth in staff headcount and sales volume in October-December 2014
- Improving operational efficiency and protecting and growing market share are the most popular priorities by pharmaceutical industry executives operating across all regions
- Highest percentage, 79%, of the survey respondents operating in Europe gives high preference for outright purchase in Q4 2014, while 21% of the respondents show less preference
- Respondents intend to allocate the biggest part of their procurement budget towards meeting operating expenses in 2015
- Survey results indicated that 35% of the survey respondents invest on the laboratory instrument every year.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable’s exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over October-December 2014. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions October-December 2014. Additionally, the report includes the trends in the pharmaceutical equipment market, analysis of the procurement budget allocations and leading suppliers of pharmaceutical equipment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinions about the current state of the global economy, examining the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of economic conditions in various regions
- The growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole, providing industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry over October-December 2014
- Change in customer confidence, analyzing pharmaceutical industry executives’ opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over October-December 2014
- Impact of supplier prices, determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance, tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over October-December 2014
- Investment activities, ascertaining the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on over October-December 2014
- Business concerns, examining industry executives’ attitudes towards various business concerns and provides regional analysis
- Key priorities, identifying the immediate business priorities of pharmaceutical industry executives over October-December 2014
- Purchase preferences: analyzing the purchasing behavior towards pharmaceutical equipment and investment allocations in the pharmaceutical equipment categories
- Budget allocation: examining total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, and tracking the changes in the budget for 2014 and expectations for 2015.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the pharmaceutical industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and customer issues, including key growth regions
- Pharmaceutical industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over October-December 2014
- The report helps executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global pharmaceutical industry over October-December 2014
- The report enables the executives to take key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in pharmaceutical equipment.
Methodology and sample size
State of the economy
Growth prospects and customer confidence
Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
Organizational outlook and strategy
Procurement budget and expenditure outlook
AstraZeneca , Pharmacyclics , Janssen Research and Development , Johnson and Johnson , Alios BioPharma , Galecto Biotech, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol-Myers Squibb